21 Day Fix Scramble
Confession: I’m not a huge fan of vegetables. I’ll eat them (well, some of them), but if I had my preferences, I could happily omit them out of my life and be perfectly content. Omitting veggies from your diet might seem like a good idea at the time, but doing so would deprive your body of many nutrients your body needs to be healthy. Sooo, we can fight the veggies, or find creative ways to incorporate them into our diets so we’re not eating a million salads a day. (Please, don’t try to eat a million salads within one day! I’d hate for there to be a world-wide vegetable shortage as a direct resort. For the love of your neighbors, eat the right vegetables in moderation! 🙂 You could try THIS recipe – 21 Day Fix Scramble! It’s super quick to make, and super easy. The best part is that you can customize it to utilize the veggies you like the most.
Tina’s Time Saver Pro-Tip:
Do you vegetable prep ahead of time! Wash and chop vegetables (you could even do it in multiple batches!), and portion them out into Ziploc bags. When you’re ready for breakfast, you can dump the veggies into the pan when it is time. You’ll also have fewer morning dishes to deal with, making this tip a double win!
1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Teaspoon
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 green container mixed, chopped veggies (peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach - whatever you'd like!)
- 2 eggs (scrambled in bowl)
- pepper (to taste)
- Turn on stove to medium high heat. In skillet, place oil and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Put veggies into the skillet, mixing with the garlic and allow it to cook for a few minutes.
- Add eggs to veggie mix, stirring until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!