Is coffee a necessity in your life? Here’s a quick and easy recipe for clean coffee creamer you can use (and take with you if you want your coffee on the go!)
1) Use a plastic container to keep your individual portions. You can even use the container to mix your ingredients together.
2) BULLETPROOF – If you are at home, you can also put coffee in the blender with 1 tsp of coconut oil (or butter!) for a smoother, blended taste.
3) Per Autumn Calabrese, unsweetened almond milk should not count towards your yellows. See my post HERE that goes into bigger detail.
4) Extracts – when possible, use pure extracts. Imitation extracts tend to have added sugars (plus the flavoring isn’t as strong). Read the labels to be sure.
Clean Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1-2 packets stevia
- Place ingredients together in container and mix well. Keep refrigerated until ready to use. Add to coffee and stir.