Here’s a video demonstrating how I would plan meals for a particular day. I also do a lot of my meal planning according to what food is on sale, a great practice for those wanting to save money!
Here are some of my pointers:
1) Keep your 21 Day Fix Nutrition Guide Handy so you can refer to it as you plan. You can also refer to the 21 Day Food list HERE.
2) Go through the sale flyer first, circling foods that would be of interest to you.
3) Make a list of those foods to make is easier to reference.
Planning your meals:
1) Try spacing your containers evenly throughout the day. I usually start with my reds (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack) and plan my foods around those containers.
2) Leftovers are a great way to save time and money for meal prep! If you end up with more leftovers than you have planned for, you can either freeze individual portions or tweak your plan.
Use this printable here for planning your daily menus.
Reach out to your coach for help!