Pumpkin isn’t just a fall food! 21 Day Fix approved and gluten free, these pancakes are moist, plump, delicious, and filling. The best part? This recipe is for one serving so you can have them all! 😀
A note on these pancakes – they do take more time than a traditional pancake! If you’re having a hard time flipping them, wait a little longer. If time is an issue in the morning, I’d recommend making them the night before and reheating in the morning.
21 Day Fix: 1 Purple, 1 Yellow, 1 Red
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice)
- Combine ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Bake on skillet as you would traditional pancakes, over medium heat. These pancakes will take a bit longer than traditional pancakes so be patient!
- Serve with a tiny drizzle of maple syrup (optional - or fresh fruit) and enjoy!