Buffalo wings – they taste amazing, don’t they? But the original fried version doesn’t mesh well with a healthy lifestyle. This recipe for Crockpot Buffalo Chicken has FOUR ingredients that is not only an easy fix in the kitchen, but is a LOT easier to fit into your healthy lifestyle. This is creamy and absolutely delicious. Want more kick? Just add some more sauce!!!
So here are the four ingredients:
Boneless chicken breasts, buffalo sauce, greek yogurt, and bleu cheese.
My ONLY word of caution will be with the buffalo sauce, as the sodium content is a little high. Edit: I went shopping the next day to compare labels and look for alternatives. Please see THIS post to see what I found for an alternative.
If you’re looking for a way to use this as leftovers, I created this recipe for breakfast! Buffalo Chicken Scramble
21 Day Fix
To serve: Use 1 red container of chicken and count as 1 red. Measure blue cheese separately and count as a blue.
Without further adieu, the recipe:
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
21 Day Fix Count: 1 Red and 1 Blue (for the cheese)
5 minPrep Time
6 hrCook Time
6 hr, 5 Total Time
- 4 lbs Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups RedHot sauce, divided
- 10 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- Place chicken breasts into crockpot.
- Add 1 cup of RedHot sauce, pouring on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When the chicken is done, it should easily shred with a fork. Empty the liquid.
- Add remaining 1 cup RedHot sauce, greek yogurt, and stir. The chicken shred in the process.
- Top your portion with blue cheese crumbles. You can either use it in a wrap with veggies, on a bun as a sandwich, or eat plain!