Chickpeas – they’re not just for hummus any longer! If you’ve got a hankering for a savory snack, step away from the potato chips and try these instead! This morning I made an experiment and concocted these roasted garlic buffalo chickpeas. Warning: if you like buffalo flavors, you might find these addicting! The good news is you can enjoy the crunch and the pop of flavor without any guilt!
21 Day Fix
Why, yes! These are definitely 21 Day Fix approved! Fill a yellow container and enjoy this delightful snack.
1 yellow container = 1 yellow and 1 teaspoon
21 Day Fix: 1 Yellow container = 1 yellow container and 1 teaspoon
5 minPrep Time
50 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, and lay on paper towels to dry. (Hint, the more you dry, the crispier the chickpeas will be.
- In a bowl, mix chickpeas with olive oil and cover chickpeas well.
- Put chickpeas in oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Pull chickpeas out of oven, and in a bowl mix chickpeas, garlic, and one Tablespoon Frank's sauce. Put back in oven for 4 minutes.
- Pull chickpeas out and add 1 more Tablespoon Frank's sauce and put back in oven for 4 more minutes.